Walnut Medical launches wearable soft EsoGLOVE for hand & fingers rehabilitation for paralysis patients suffering from Stroke, SCI, CP, MS and disorders in an exclusive collaboration with Roceso Technologies, Singapore (ISO13485:2016 certified by TÜV SÜD)
The EsoGLOVE is electrically powered, it mobilizes the distal interphalangeal, proximal interphalangeal, metacarpophalangeal joints of the fingers. Thanks to its patent-pending soft robotic technologies, it is highly flexible and extremely lightweight. The soft actuators embedded in the glove are flexible and compliant in nature, which do not restrict the finger joint movements for increased comfort during use. The patient’s arm is not restricted; therefore, it can be freely moved in space during therapy.
Walnut Medical being a leader in neuro-modulation technologies and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES), is working on delivering soft robotic EsoGlove therapy for hand and finger movement combined with functional electrical stimulation to manager shoulder subluxation & wrist drop to deliver complete rehabilitation of upper limb.
EsoGLOVE allows passive mobilization exercises and active-assisted exercises, accompanied by real-time 3D representation on screen and functional tasks training with real objects. The simultaneous visual effects and proprioceptive feedback (feeling and seeing hand and arm movements) are associated to stimulate the patient’s neuroplasticity. EsoGLOVE is also a system that assists therapists in their normal activities, capable of
intensifying rehabilitative treatment on the patient and offering longer period of training and minimal supervision. The software offers multiple exercises, which allows the therapists to offer personalized therapy based on the patient’s clinical requirements.
• Continuous Passive Motion: Passively mobilizes the distal interphalangeal, proximal interphalangeal, and metacarpophalangeal joints of the hand without active movements by patients. Supports early hand mobilization in the acute phase.
• Functional Task Training: Trains patient in performing critical functional tasks in daily living, such as gripping and tripod-pinching, while interacting with real objects. Retrains the brain to learn key activities of daily living (ADL)
• Action Observation Therapy: Realtime 3D representation of the tasks, simultaneous visual effects and proprioceptive feedback stimulate the patient’s neuroplasticity
• Intention Detection: Detects the residual movements of the patients and assists if
• Fast Setup: User friendly interface and device design with minimal training required
• Comfort: Fully made of light fabric and bio-compatible materials. Offers top comfort
and supports natural movements.
• Light Weight: Less than 200 gram, just like wearing a normal glove.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9958232258 or +91-9650622772